This video explains the consulting Jon Bjorgaard, MDiv, does with Pastors
The Video above explains consulting Jon Bjorgaard, MDiv, does with Churches
I am extremely passionate about helping pastors and churches. Being a pastor is one of the most incredible and challenging professions. My desire is to support you as a fellow pastor in finding your own personal balance and also ideas on how to more effectively serve in your church to maximize the spreading of God’s Kingdom. By the grace of God the churches that I have served saw significant growth in worship attendance, membership growth, budget, size of staff and ministry effectiveness. I have also consulted with many other churches and pastors during the time I served in full-time church ministry. My desire is to help pastors and churches see the unlimited potential that God has for each pastor’s individual life and ministry and for each church in building God’s Kingdom on earth and eternally.
I can work with you in person, by phone, online or by Skype. Some scholarships are available for counseling and coaching pastors.
I offer services to churches. Some of the services I provide are:
- Development of a Strategic Plan
- Process for carrying out and implementing a Capital Campaign
- Sermon series concepts with maximum effectiveness
- Jump Start program for churches that have stalled
- How to develop disciples within your church
- Developing a strong Biblically based men’s Bible study and ministry that will disciple your men and greatly impact your church
- Planning and leading a men’s ministry retreat that will lead your men into action
- Staff alignment
- Congregational alignment
- Seminars for parents and teens. Jon has written a book entitled, “Navigating Through the Jungle”, based on the challenges teens are experiencing and steps to help them navigate to a great life.
- I am also the author of a book called, “’What is You Are Wrong?” which is a challenge to atheists and agnostics and a training on how Christians can reach this rapidly growing segment of our society. I have also done seminars on, “How to help Your Church grow to 800 and beyond in Average Weekly Worship Attendance”, “How to Bring Jesus into the Business World”, “Comparative Religions”, and numerous discipleship building seminars.
- I also lead training sessions for business leaders and owners to train them in the leadership methodology of Jesus Christ. Visit the From The Master’s Mind section on this site to learn more.
- Pastor Master Mind Sessions: Join with a group of four to six pastors in a one year cohort to learn ten proven methods from the discipleship model of Jesus to strengthen your life, church and ministry. Not only will I be training you in these methods, but you will be teaming with up to five other pastors to share ideas and support each other personally and professionally. There will be ten (two to three hours in length) sessions that meet once a month for one year (July and December will be the months when the group will not meet). Visit the From The Master’s Mind section on this site to learn more.
I would like to talk with you further about any of these offerings and the associated costs. Again, these sessions can be done directly, by phone or by Skype.
I offer a 20 minute free consultation to share the options that are available to pastors and churches. Contact me at 480-323-6848 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I now have a Scottsdale Locations at 8414 E. Shea Blvd #102 and 7350 N. Via Paseo Del Sur in addition to his Phoenix Office at 3030 E. Thunderbird Rd.