Jon Bjorgaard, MDiv
- BA , Concordia University, St. Paul, Minnesota
- MDiv, Concordia Seminary, St. Louis, Missouri
- Pastor/Director of Ministries for 32 years
- The churches he served increased in average worship attendance by more than 2,000 per week over the past 32 years.
- Led 11 building projects and land acquisitions and the same number of capital campaigns.
- Helped staffs grow and flourish. At the latest church the staff grew from 30 to 90 employees.
- His strongest Spiritual gifts are in leadership, teaching and shepherding God’s people.
- Now focusing his ministry on counseling, coaching and consulting couples, men, pastors and churches to help lead them on the path that God intends.
Jon has served churches in Rochester, New York; Salt Lake City, Utah; Phoenix, Arizona; Shelby Township, Michigan; and Scottsdale, Arizona. All the churches he served experienced significant growth as God worked in the lives of the people to make a greater impact in their communities and the world. His passion is in discipling people to help them on the path that God has planned for them. Jon has helped hundreds of people to free themselves from worldly addictions and problems and to follow paths that have led to fulfilled purpose and meaningful lives. His belief is that Jesus not only wants to save us eternally, but to have lives of significance that are happy, joyful and free.
Jon offers, counseling, coaching and consulting to men, couples, pastors and churches:
- At his office…
- By Skype or telephone
- Through seminars and intensive trainings
- Through consulting churches and pastors
- He also has a master mind program for discipling and training pastors, business owner and leaders called “From the Master’s Mind.”